The International Journal of Chinese Language Education (IJCLE) is jointly published by the Department of Chinese Language Studies at The Education University of Hong Kong, the Chinese Language Program at Columbia University and Chung Hwa Book Co. (H.K.) Ltd. This journal aims to build a cross-national, cross-regional academic platform for Chinese language education. It will consolidate the knowledge and strengths of scholars and experts in Greater China, Asia, North America and Europe to enhance the research in Chinese education and investigate the significance of Chinese culture in the world today.
The first issue was published in June 2017. Two issues are published per year, in June and December.
1. Please fill in the subscription form and return it to our office by post, fax or email. The form should be completed in either English or Chinese.
2. Please inform us as soon as possible of a change in your address so that your order will be delivered to the correct address.
3. Data collected will be used only for verifying the subscriber and processing the subscription service.
4. For cheque payment, please send us a crossed cheque made payable to “The Education University of Hong Kong” and write your name and phone number on the back. For credit card payment (VISA or MASTERCARD ONLY), please complete the online subscription form and transaction by visiting.
5. Refund service is not available.
International Journal of Chinese Language Education Office
Address: B3-1/F-44, Department of Chinese Language Studies,
The Education University of Hong Kong,
10 Lo Ping Road, Tai Po, N.T., Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2948 7688 / (852) 2948 7370
Fax: (852) 2948 7207